Understanding the Writing Journey: Planning for Progression in Years 1-2 - Webinar
This series of webinars will take participants through the CLPE Writing Scale, focussing on key attainment expectations for children at different ages and stages of development and will explore the practice and provision that will support children’s progress towards these goals.
Please select the date from the drop down menu at the top and select the time you require.
What will participants gain?
- The knowledge, skills, attitudes and understanding involved in becoming an Developing Writer
- Understanding and supporting the development of transcription and composition in Years 1 and 2.
- Understanding an authentic writing process and how to develop purposeful contexts for writing.
- Contextualising language, vocabulary, phonics, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- The knowledge, skills and understanding they will gain from these approaches.