Understanding the Reading Journey : Planning for Progression in Years 1-2 - Webinar
This series of webinars will take participants through the CLPE Reading Scale, focussing on key attainment expectations for children at different ages and stages of development and will explore the practice and provision that will support children’s progress towards these goals
Please select the date from the drop down menu at the top and select the time you require.
What will participants gain?
- The knowledge, skills, attitudes and understanding involved in becoming a Developing Reader.
- Texts and teaching approaches to best support these experiences
- Contextualised teaching of phonics and word recognition.
- Approaches to develop fluency and comprehension.
- The knowledge, skills and understanding children will gain from these approaches.