Shadowing Winners announced for the CLiPPA 2022
We are delighted to announce the winners of the CLiPPA (CLPE Poetry Award) 2022 Shadowing Scheme.
The winners were chosen from hundreds of video entries from schools from all over the world. Winning schools are performing at the CLiPPA Award Show at the Southbank Centre on 8th July. View the videos of children performing poems from the CLiPPA 2022 shortlist below.
Congratulations to all the winning schools, and thank you to all the schools who inspired a love of poetry in their classroom through the CLiPPA Shadowing Scheme.
- Church End Academy, Reception class for their performance of Caterpillar Cake from Caterpillar Cake by Matt Goodfellow
- St Francis Catholic Primary School, Year 2 for their performance of The Poem Says No from Cloud Soup by Kate Wakeling
- Sandringham Primary School, Year 2 for their performance of The Sea is a Wild Horse from Stars with Flaming Tails by Valerie Bloom
- Alexandra Junior School, year 6 for a great performance of The Thinking Tree from Being Me by Liz Brownlee, Laura Mucha and Matt Goodfellow.
- Levenshulme High School, Year 9 for their performance of 336 Days Before from The Crossing by Manjeet Mann.