Supporting Each Other - A message from our Chief Executive
Watch Louise Johns-Shepherd, CLPE's Chief Executive, thanking all teachers and primary school staff for all they are doing and highlighting how we can help.
Find out more:
- Free Resources
- Sign Up to our Newsletter
- Become a Power of Reading Member
- Invest in CPD for next year
- Buy our newest publication - The Power of a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Donate to support our work
and most importantly share the wonderful work you do using our resources:
- Share with us on social media, you can find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or YouTube
- Email us examples of your work or a review of the way our resources have impacted your teaching and children
We want children to read for pleasure and to love books and literacy learning – help us to share this message and to show the world the difference quality children's literature makes.
We are so grateful for all the support we recieve from teachers, schools, publisher, authors, illustrators and more, but we would like to say a big thank you to the Arts Council England and the Garfield-Weston Foundation for their invaluable support during these tough times.